The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is a worldwide active NGO having its International Center in Bonn, Germany. FSC has established the leading certification scheme to promote environmentally sound, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world’s forests. As a result, FSC is the sustainable forest management solution trusted by NGOs, consumers and business alike to protect healthy and resilient forests. For more information on FSC, visit our website at https://fsc.org/en.
If this sounds exciting to you, you have found the right place to work!
You will be joining our centralized Legal Department of the FSC Group, and your tasks will include the following:
- Filing of contracts and other legal documents by also using the available software tools in our contract management system.
- Preparation and filing of invoice approvals.
- Collection of evidence for trademark enforcement and other legal cases.
- Supporting with research on legal matters and support in preparation of legal memos.
- Assisting the Legal Team in various administrative tasks.
- You are a law student in Germany, ideally being enrolled in at least the third semester.
- You have solid research, writing and oral communication skills.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a keen attention to detail.
- You are a team player and quick to grasp new concepts.
- You are well organized and follow assignments through to the end.
- You are fluent in German and English; other languages are helpful, but not a requirement.
- You are committed to FSC’s mission and values.
- You thrive working with people from all over the world with a diverse set of backgrounds.
- You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn offices.
Terms and Conditions
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Working hours: 8 hours per week or more.
- Duration of contract: 12 months with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12 € gross per hour.
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
How to Apply
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English.
Please include in your CV the information about your start and estimated end date (month and year) of your enrollment at the current University.
Please do not send any photos of yourself.
The deadline for applications is 03 November 2021 at 21.59 (CET).
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!