FSC works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed.For more information on FSC, visit our website at www.fsc.org. We are looking for an engaged System Integrity Officer for China, who brings solid expertise and a passion for FSC’s mission, to work with us in a multinational environment.
To contribute to the integrity and credibility of the FSC system through supporting measures to prevent and address the occurrence of false claims and fraud. To contribute to the delivery of targeted solutions and communications on activities to address FSC system integrity.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
•To coordinate with FSC Network Partners, ASI (Assurance Services International), FSC staff, and stakeholders to support implementing system integrity plans and related activities in China.
•To support integrity related communications across varied stakeholders.
•To provide support for the development, testing, and adaption of integrity tools.
•To support wood identification testing and sampling.
•To contribute to the continuous enhancement and improvement of system integrity.
•Other tasks as assigned by the System Integrity Asia Pacific Manager.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Education and Training:
- University (Bachelor or Master) degree or equivalent training or experience in a relevant field.
- Working Experience, Style and Skills:
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience with certification schemes and/or certification bodies.
- Good project management knowledge and ability to perform well while handling several functions simultaneously.
- Forensic investigation experience is essential.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in an international environmental setting is an asset.
- High level of motivation to work with efficiency and flexibility both autonomously and as member of a team.
- Computer Skills:
- Good knowledge with fluency with standard software packages (Microsoft Office).
- Skill in analytic tools is a plus.
- Language and Communication Skills:
- Experience in content development (e.g. preparation of communication material, website content, reports, etc.).
- Full professional fluency in Chinese.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Ideally a major hub in China or Hong Kong
- Working Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Duration of contractual agreement: 2 years
How to Apply
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English. Please do not send any photos of yourself.
The deadline for applications is 03 October 2021.
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to your application!