- To manage supplier selection for smaller consulting projects via Request for Quote (RFQ) processes under the supervision of Procurement Manager (responding to requests from FSC staff for external consulting support, contacting identified suppliers, negotiating conditions, and confirming assignment with chosen supplier).
- To review Procurement-relevant sections of smaller contracts.
- To assist in support of Request for Proposal (RFP) processes managed by Procurement Manager, e.g., through quantitative analysis, setting up bidder calls, etc.
- To provide support in regard of supplier research.
- To maintain supplier database and other tracking lists as well as Procurement´s intranet presence.
- To organize and handle daily administration tasks such as coordination of appointments, responding emails, communicating via Teams application.
- You are ideally carrying out a master’s degree and studying Business Administration, Economics, or similar.
- You have an excellent command of MS Office, especially MS Excel and Outlook.
- You are business fluent in English; knowledge of German is a plus.
- You have good analytical skills, high affinity with numbers.
- You are a team player with excellent communication and good negotiation skills.
- You are eager to learn quickly and able to transfer obtained knowledge into practice.
- You are well-organized, time-efficient, proactive, and diligent.
- You meet agreed deadlines without the need for reminders.
- You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn office.
- You are committed to FSC mission and values.
Terms and Conditions
- Start date: 01 April 2021.
- Working hours: 20 hours per week (ideally across 5 days per week).
- Duration: 6 months with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12€ gross per hour.
- Location: FSC office Bonn, Germany (or remote during Covid-19 restrictions).
- Please note, that you will be informed by HR by 19 February 2021, if you are shortlisted. In this case you would be expected to complete a short assignment (about 2 hours) by EOB 22 February 2021.
How to apply
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English.
Please do not send any photos of yourself.
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to your application!