FSC works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed. For more information on FSC, visit our website at www.fsc.org.
If this sounds exciting to you, you have found the right place to work!
- To manage supplier selection for smaller consulting projects via Request for Quote (RFQ) processes under the supervision of Procurement Manager (responding to requests from FSC staff for external consulting support, contacting identified suppliers, negotiating conditions, and confirming assignment with chosen supplier).
- To review Procurement-relevant sections of smaller contracts.
- To assist in support of Request for Proposal (RFP) processes managed by Procurement Manager, e.g., through quantitative analysis, setting up bidder calls, etc.
- To provide support in regard of supplier research.
- To maintain supplier database and other tracking lists as well as Procurement´s intranet presence.
- To organize and handle daily administration tasks such as coordination of appointments, responding emails, communicating via Teams application.
- You are currently enrolled at university in the Bonn area and eligible to work in Germany.
- You are ideally carrying out a master’s degree and studying Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain Management or similar.
- You have an excellent command of MS Office, especially MS Excel and Outlook.
- You are business fluent in English; knowledge of German is a plus.
- You have good analytical skills, high affinity with numbers.
- You are a team player with excellent communication and good negotiation skills.
- You are eager to learn quickly and able to transfer obtained knowledge into practice.
- You are well-organized, time-efficient, proactive, and diligent.
- You meet agreed deadlines without the need for reminders.
- You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn office.
- You are committed to FSC mission and values.
Terms and Conditions
- Start date: As soon as possible, ideally 01 August 2022.
- Working hours: 20 hours per week (ideally across 5 days per week).
- Duration: 6 months with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12€ gross per hour.
- Location: FSC office Bonn, Germany (or remote during Covid-19 restrictions).
How to Apply
- Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English.
- Please include in your CV the information about your start and estimated end date (month and year) of your enrolment at the current University.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself.
The deadline for applications is 06 June 2022.
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
Please note, that you will be informed by HR if you are shortlisted. In this case you would be expected to complete a short assignment (about 2 hours).
We are looking forward to receiving your application!