FSC works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed. For more information on FSC, visit our website at www.ic.fsc.org.
If this sounds exciting to you, you have found the right place to work!
- Assist in providing 1st level support, including user accounts setup, access and troubleshooting, end-user support on use of common applications and systems to ensure efficient functioning of the IT systems, platforms and products.
- Assist in support of the FSC’s system components, including end-user hardware, software, applications, security components, network, printers, conference rooms and mobile phones.
- Assist in updating and maintenance of the IT assets database, and preparation of equipment, software
- You are studying Information Technology or similar.
- You have knowledge of basic networking concepts, tools and hardware.
- You have knowledge of basic usage of video conferencing tools as well as PC Software/Hardware break-fix support.
- You are committed to FSC’s mission and values.
- You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn offices.
- You are fluent in English, German would be an advantage.
Terms and Conditions
- Start date: 01 August 2021 or as soon as possible.
- Working hours: 15-20 hours per week.
- Duration: 6 months with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12€ gross per hour.
- Location: FSC office Bonn, Germany (or remote during Covid-19 restrictions).
How to Apply
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English.
Please include in your CV the information about your start and estimated end date (month and year) of your enrollment at the current University.
Please do not send any photos of yourself.
The deadline for applications is 24 May 2021 at 10:00 am (CET).
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at email@example.com
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!