To produce engaging social media content aimed at increasing the visibility of the organization’s efforts towards global sustainable forestry management and interacting with its audience.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- To produce social media plans.
- To develop campaigns from concept to analysis.
- To produce creative copy and visual content for the different platforms used.
- To monitor conversations and communicate with audiences on a timely basis.
- To identify and engage with thought leaders on issues pertaining to responsible forestry and environment.
- To ensure social media strategy ties in with the overall communications strategy.
- To measure and assess all posts and campaigns to evaluate engagement efforts.
- Additional tasks as agreed with the Communications Programme Manager.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Education and Training:
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g. journalism, media, communications).
- Working Experience, Style and Skills:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in working with social media.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in developing social media campaigns.
- Basic experience working on social media reputational issues strategies.
- Solution oriented attitude to work.
- Service oriented attitude to work.
- A strong sense of diligence and accuracy.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to plan and organize work.
- Audience driven
- Mother-tongue fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Spanish is a plus
- Computer Skills – good skills in the use of/experience with:
- Standard software packages (MS Office).
- Photoshop, InDesign
- Communication Skills:
- Exceptional copywriting skills, including the ability to shape precise social media messages for intended audiences.
- Knowledge of content optimization
- Ability to work well as a member of a multi-cultural, inter-disciplinary, multi-lingual, global team.
- Commitment to FSC’s mission and values.
- Demonstrated cultural awareness and sensitivity to the diversity of values, views and approaches to issues relevant to the FSC programme by stakeholders around the world.
- Basic understanding of the scope of FSC’s programmes and activities.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relations.
- Ability to represent FSC through their work with exemplary personal and professional authority and conduct.
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Bonn, Germany
- Working Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week
- Duration of Employment: Temporary contract - 2 years
- Starting Date: 1st of February 2021
How to Apply
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English
Please do not send any photos of yourself.
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at email@example.com
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to your application!