FSC works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed. For more information on FSC, visit our website at www.fsc.org
To effectively meet the challenge of protecting the world’s forests, we are committed to ensuring we have the world’s most skilled people working with us. This commitment extends to everyone that works in FSC around the world: from those that lead the design of policies and standards, to those that roll out those same policies and standards on the ground, and to those that provide us with backbone to do our work.
We are looking for an engaged Key Account Coordinator (m-f-d), who who brings solid expertise and a passion for FSC’s mission, to work with us in a multinational environment.
Key Account Management aims to build and maintain strong and productive relationships with leading companies and brands that are committed to FSC principles.
The Key Account Management Program aims to:
- Maximize opportunities for the FSC network and engage with business partners around the world to support the growth of the private demand for FSC-certified materials.
- Develop communication channels with key customers to redirect the private consumption of FSC-certified materials and enable joint working relationships.
- The key account management program allows us to understand the needs of consumers and business partners, identifying collaboration opportunities that are of mutual benefit.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan for the work of Key Accounts in Mexico.
- Identification of Key Accounts in Mexico using the appropriate methodologies.
- Implement action plans to generate new Key Accounts.
- Management of previously identified Key Accounts.
- Support and assist Key Accounts.
- Provide training to Key Accounts and their suppliers on the FSC system.
- Collaboration with key accounts to define plans to position FSC.
- Address cases of brand misuse.
- Manage the brand use license program for non-certified companies.
- Others considered pertinent for the management of Key Accounts and brand use licenses.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Professional in Business Administration, International Business, International Relations, International Trade, Marketing or related.
- At least five years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in prospecting and dealing with clients.
- Sales experience.
- Knowledge of relevant markets, value chains and preferred consumption trends.
- Project management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Positive and service attitude with colleagues and clients.
- Desirable with knowledge of the FSC certification system with a focus on chain of custody (CoC).
- Good level of English and excellent communication skills in Spanish.
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Mexico, Mexico City.
- Working Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week.
- Duration of Employment: Temporary contract - 2 years and renewable according to results.
- Starting Date: As soon as possible.
How to Apply
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English.
Please do not send any photos of yourself.
The deadline for applications is 06 June 2022.
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to your application!