To collaborate in the development, planning, and implementation of the ERP system (SAP Business by Design) as well as oversee the ongoing smooth operation and daily running of the system. The incumbent also performs system administration, troubleshooting and upgrade activities of the system.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
To manage critical path activities to troubleshoot or escalate problems.
To implement and support SAP Business by Design modules, in particular: Finance, HR, Procurement, Travel Management.
To provide end-used support, maintenance of interfaces and access to work centres as well as platform administration of the ERP.
To compile and deliver regular reports, statistics and evaluations and verify accuracy of reports.
To prepare and provide training for the use of the ERP, including creating and maintaining the process and training documentation.
To collaborate on projects to upgrade and improve ERP, gather user requirements, design, configure, test, and implement enhancements.
To work with FSC end-users, business process owners, and implementation partners to identify solutions that meet business needs.
Any other task as assigned by formal supervisor and project work as assigned according to special organizational needs.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Education and Training:
- University degree or Higher-Level education or in Computer science, Business Information technology or related field.
- Successfully completed ERP training or equivalent.
- Working Experience, Style and Skills:
- Professional experience in ERP (ideally in SAP ByD) management and support.
- Experience and skills in the principles of finance and accounting is a must-have.
- Experience in ERP module administration and processing (HR, Procurement, Travel Management).
- Experience in training end users and end user support.
- Very good knowledge and practical usage of the MS Office package.
- A strong sense for diligence and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform well while handling simultaneously a number of support functions.
- Languages and Communication Skills:
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Fluency in German (spoken and written).
- Ability to convey information clearly to users and grasp perceived difficulties.
Terms and Conditions
Location: Bonn, Germany
Working Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week
Duration of Employment: 2 years
Starting Date: As soon as possible
What we offer
Remote work (“home office”).
Flexible working hours.
Public transports costs (“Job ticket”).
Language course allowance.
Highly international working environment.
How to apply
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English
Please do not send any photos of yourself.
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at email@example.com
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to your application!