To perform and maintain the installation, configuration, customization, and support of FSC’s Microsoft Dynamics 365, including resolution of issues, ensuring data quality, guiding and assisting users and alignment with business opportunities.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- To manage Dynamics projects including for example:
- Identifying, Documenting and validating business requirements, business objectives and user needs and ensure that Dynamics applications meet these needs, objectives, and requirements.
- Projects involving Dynamics application development.
- To manage the acquisition and deployment of of Dynamics applications, systems software, and associated products, including for example:
- Evaluation, installment, configuration and deployment.
- Ensuring the development, storing and analysis of documentation and technical specifications of any Dynamics application under consideration to determine its fit to needs and intended functionality.
- Closely collaborating with other FSC units, analysts, developers, and system owners in the testing of new Dynamics programs and applications.
- Ensuring that any new software integration into FSC’s systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Negotiating contracts and liaising with Dynamics software supplier for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
- Conducting research on and staying abreast of new and emerging Dynamics technologies and integrations that can be leveraged to improve FSC’s Dynamics investments.
- To guide and assist users on issues related to the design, development and deployment of Dynamics software.
- To oversee operational management including for example:
- Analyzing and resolving Dynamics platform issues.
- Monitoring data quality.
- Liaising with leaders of other projects to perform and coordinate relevant development and integration activities (including project management, assisting with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing).
- In close collaboration with data owners devise, coordinate, and conduct data-cleansing initiatives to purge and eliminate corrupt or redundant information from Dynamics database or support conducting these activities.
- In close collaboration with data owners investigate and fix fields that have become outdated due to new business/value rules, new processes, or redesigned data warehouses.
- Benchmarking Dynamics initiatives against best practices to ensure optimal performance.
- Providing support to Dynamics users in accordance with IT Service Desk policies and procedures.
- Formulating and conducting training sessions and write and maintain teaching materials for propagating Dynamics knowledge throughout the organization.
- Recommending, scheduling, and performing software improvements, patches, upgrades, and/or purchases.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Education and Training:
- University degree or higher-level education or training in computer science, business Information technology or IT-related field.
- Certifications and/or successfully completed Dynamics training or equivalent (desired modules: Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 Core, Customer Engagement, Finance, Marketing).
- Certifications in Project Management, Agile Scrum, and ITIL.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in Microsoft Dynamics application development and support.
- Working Experience, Style and Skills:
- Proven experience in project management, including development and implementation.
- Proficiency in Data Warehouse management in areas such as metadata and master data management, cleansing strategies and Webservices.
- Direct, hands-on experience with Dynamics software management tools.
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing, and security.
- Extensive experience with core software applications, including Office365, PowerBi, Tableau.
- Working knowledge of API and system integration protocols.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Very good knowledge and practical usage of the MS Office package.
- Personal attributes:
- Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.
- Strong sense for diligence and accuracy, attention to details.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, including good time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Commitment to FSC’s vision and mission
- Language and Communication skills:
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Spanish and/or is a plus.
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Bonn, Germany
- Working Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week
- Duration of Employment: 2 years contract
- Starting Date: 01 January 2021
How to Apply
- Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English
- Please do not send any photos of yourself.
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at email@example.com
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to your application!