Reporting to the FSC Global Chief Information Officer, the Chief System Integrity Officer (CSIO) is responsible for leading FSC system integrity initiatives with a holistic approach – across a diverse team, with direct reports as well as cross-functional members – to ensure the continuous development and delivery of system integrity results.
The ideal candidate directs FSC’s global supply chain integrity programme and integrity initiatives, cultivating relationships. The objectives of the programme are to effect change, take solid actions, and support the reinforcement of FSC’s policies and standards and legal framework against misuse and abuse
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and direction for the development and execution of integrity initiatives critical to addressing the short-, mid- and long-term credibility of FSC
- Continuously analyze stakeholders and the technology environment to plan for and respond to integrity findings, corporate, political or legal initiatives and technological developments
- Oversee the resources, work planning, and budget decisions for the supply chain integrity programme
- Drive collaboration and cooperation in multilateral initiatives to address system integrity issues and threats, mobilizing supply chain integrity, legal, trademark, policy/standard, and communications experts and resources
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in a fast-paced, high value-add / top tier consulting environment
- OR 5-10 years of specific leadership experience in a relevant field such as corporate compliance, supply chain integrity, audit, trademark protection/infringement, accreditation assessment
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative and conceptual skills
- Excellent understanding of economic and commercial principles
- Substantial experience in complex governance and multi-stakeholder environments
- Ability to work collaboratively and in cooperation with diverse stakeholders on sensitive issues, while maintaining balance and the solid aptitude to manage and respond to divergent views
- Demonstrated ability to effectively oversee complex management initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills to support compelling, convincing and reassuring messages, and specifically, ones that articulate complex technical concepts to multiple stakeholders
- High level of motivation to work with efficiency, flexibility and diplomacy under tight deadlines and pressure, both autonomously and as leader of a team
- Advanced university degree
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Bonn, Germany
- Working Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week.
- Duration of Employment: 2 years (extension possible)
- Starting Date: As soon as possible
How to Apply
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English
Please do not send any photos of yourself.
The deadline for applications is 26th of August 2020.
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at email@example.com
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to your application!