FSC Chain of Custody Standard for Project Certification.
This standard specifies requirements for FSC certification of projects (e.g. buildings, boats) that use FSC certified wood materials or products.
To ensure that the revised standard is clear, concise, and workable to make project certification an attractive complementary chain of custody certification tool.
- Gweneth Langdon, Rainforest Alliance (US)
- Beck Wood, Soil Association (UK)
- Arjan Alkema, FSC Netherlands (Netherlands)
- Douglas Patterson, Renewable Strategies (US)
- Erika Müller, FSC Germany (Germany) (left the TWG on 06 June 2018) and
- Ulrich Malessa, FSC Germany (Germany) (joined the TWG on 06 June 2018)
Access form below