Risk mitigation is a part of the due diligence system required by the revised CW standard. The main topics covered by this webinar will be:
- general information about risk mitigation
- mitigation measures developed by organizations implementing the revised CW standard
- mitigation measures provided in FSC risk assessments
- evaluation of mitigation measures.
Webinars have been scheduled at various times on 11 and 12 May 2016 to accommodate stakeholders in different time zones.
- Click here to register for the first session on 11 May 2016
- Click here to register for the second session on 11 May 2016
- Click here for the session on 12 May 2016
Other elements of the due diligence system have been the subject of other webinar sessions. More information about the training being provided by FSC can be downloaded here.