The call for applications will be open from 16 April to 15 May 2018. Ideal applicants for the two remaining positions will have to demonstrate the following:
- being willing and able to travel within the European Union and able to join online conference calls;
- a firm commitment to attend all scheduled in-person meetings, including during 25–29 June 2018 and the second half of March 2019;
- experience in negotiation and representing the interests of their sub-chambers, with a focus on conflict management and conflict resolution to move forward;
- ability to engage and communicate with their respective sub-chamber (e.g., social global South);
- ability to empathize with the role of a forest manager who will need to implement FPIC on the ground.
Positions are unpaid, but a stipend may be offered in exceptional cases based on personal circumstances. All travel costs associated with the project will be covered. Applicants fitting this profile are asked to send their CVs and a one-page cover letter that explicitly states how previous experience can be immediately transferrable to the needs of the working group. All applications should be sent to FSC Policy Manager, Joachim Meier-Dörnberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROJECT, INCLUDING TERMS OF REFERENCE AND THE CURRENT VERSION OF THE GUIDE, CLICK HERE.