The public consultation on the procedure for Processing Policy for Association Complaints in the FSC Certification Scheme (FSC-PRO-01-009) is ending soon.
FSC requested stakeholder feedback for the following key changes:
- allowing FSC to initiate its own investigations
- introducing options for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- replacing FSC Member Complaints Panel with expert Investigators
- introducing a Decision Panel
- adding temporary conditions and sanctions
- adding conditions for ending disassociation.
The technical working group in charge of the process will use the feedback to inform the final draft of the procedure.
To learn more about the revision process, visit the dedicated process page here. You can also review the webinar on the public consultation here.