The Review Report draft 1-0 has been developed to assess the relevance and effectiveness of four normative documents, also referred to as ‘60-series'.
The 60-series state the content and process requirements and procedures for the development of FSC forest stewardship standards, including:
- the first versions based on the Principles & Criteria version 5-2,
- the transfer of standards based on the Principles & Criteria version 4 to the Principles & Criteria version 5-2, and
- the revision of the standards based on the Principles & Criteria version 5-2.
The normative documents in the 60-series are as follows:
- FSC-STD-60-006 V1-2 Process requirements for the development and maintenance of National Forest Stewardship Standards
- FSC-STD-60-002 V1-0 Structure and Content of National Forest Stewardship Standards
- FSC-PRO-60-006 V2-0 Development and Transfer of National Forest Stewardship Standards to the FSC Principles and Criteria Version 5-1
- FSC-PRO-60-007 V1-2 Structure, Content and Development of Interim National Standards
The Performance and Standards Unit (PSU) plans to recommend the Policy and Standards Committee by the end of 2021, that these four 60-series documents are revised or if needed, replaced by new normative document(s).