Four webinars have been scheduled to present the second draft of the FSC policy on conversion. This series of webinars is an opportunity to understand the development process of and the proposals included in the second draft of the FSC policy on conversion. This will also be a chance to ask questions to guide your participation in the public consultation. The public consultation can be accessed through the FSC consultation platform.
More information on the webinars:
- Webinar 1 - English: 14 Jan 2020, 09:00 – 10:00 AM CET, Register for Webinar 1*
- Webinar 2 - English: 14 Jan 2020, 16:00 – 17:00 PM CET, Register for Webinar 2*
- Webinar 3 - English: 5 Feb 2020, 09:00 – 10:00 AM CET, Register for Webinar 3*
- Webinar 4 - Spanish: 5 Feb 2020, 16:00 – 17:00 PM CET, Register for Webinar 4*
* You will receive a confirmation of registration via email.
For any comments and questions please contact Yan Li, FSC Forest Management Policy Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome you to submit your questions for our live Q&A session at least 24 hours prior to the webinar, to Yan Li.
Check the page dedicated to the FSC policy on conversion for more information regarding the project. Recordings of the English and Spanish webinars will be placed on this page for those who cannot attend the live session.