Would you enjoy working on standards and thereby contributing to FSC’s core task to develop and revise standards and policies?
Are you interested in working on a wide range of topics and projects and with a diverse stakeholder groups? Are you an experienced project manager? Do you want to be part of a team that drives innovation of FSC’s normative framework?
Take a closer look at our job opening!
The System Performance Manager manages the development, review and revision of core documents of the FSC normative framework and functions as technical reviewer of PSU documents, to ensure the quality and enhance consistency across documents.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To manage the development, review and revision of FSC’s procedure for the Development and Revision of FSC Normative Documents, related documents and templates with the aim to enhance effectiveness and efficiency
- To monitor and guide on implementation of streamlining activities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of PSU processes and documents
- To perform quality control of technical documents developed by PSU project coordinators and make proposals for amendment
- To oversee the implementation of procedures related to the Normative Framework and advise PSU project coordinators accordingly.
- To train and advise others in the application of procedures of the Normative Framework.
- To manage the development, review and revision of other core documents of the FSC normative framework as agreed with the supervisor
- Additional tasks as agreed with the supervisor.
- Education and Training: Masters or Bachelor degree (e.g Forestry environmental related topics).
- Working Experience, Style and Skills:
- At least 5 years of applicable professional experience in relevant fields (for example, development of procedures, standards, guidelines and strategies for ISEAL members or other standard setting organisations, FSC).
- Project management experience.
- Quality management experience is an asset.
- Ability to work independently.
- A strong sense for diligence and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to plan and organize work.
- Languages: Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Computer Skills: Good skills in the use of/experience with Standard software packages (MS Office) and database applications.
- Communication Skills: Exemplary verbal and written communication skills that contribute to cohesive team efforts and decision making.
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
- Starting Date: 1st April 2020 or as soon as possible.
- Working Hours: Full-time - 40 hours per week.
- Duration of contract: The position is limited for 2 years with the possibility for extension.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to work for FSC, in this position and why think you are suitable candidate.
- Submit your CV in English.
- Please indicate your gross salary expectation.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself, including as a picture on your CV.