- To provide support in regard of Supplier Research and maintenance of supplier database.
- To assist in Support of Request for Proposal (RFP) processes and Quantitative Analysis.
- To organize and handle daily administration tasks such as coordination of appointments, responding emails, making phone calls.
- To support evaluation of contracts.
- You are ideally studying Business Administration, Economics, or similar.
- You have excellent command on MS Office especially MS Excel and Outlook.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of German is a plus.
- You have good analytical skills, high affinity with numbers.
- You are well-organized, proactive and have a great attention to detail.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills.
- You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn office.
- You are committed to FSC mission and values.
Terms and Conditions
- Start date: 01 November 2019.
- Working hours: 20 hours per week.
- Duration: one year with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12€ gross per hour.
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
How to apply
- Please fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to work for FSC, in this position and why think you are suitable candidate.
- Submit your CV.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself.