Skip to main content
Student Assistant (m/f/d) Strategic Development Support
Deadline for application
- To support the coordination of the process to update the FSC Global Strategic Plan 2021-2026.
- To assist in the engagement and coordination of meetings and webinars with key stakeholders.
- To support the collection, tracking and analysis of stakeholder input.
- To contribute to the development of key documents and materials such as reports, information notes, news items and presentations.
- To organize and handle daily administration tasks.
- You are ideally enrolled in Master’s degree and studying Sustainability, Communications, Business, Economics, Social Sciences or similar.
- You have excellent command on MS Office especially MS Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of Power BI is an asset.
- You have critical thinking skills and ability to synthesize, analyze and reflect on data and information.
- You have good communication skills – including writing and design skills.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- You are well-organized, proactive and great attention to detail.
- You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn office.
- You are committed to FSC mission and values.
Terms and Conditions
- Start Date: 01 April 2020
- Working Hours: 20 hours per week.
- Duration of contract: one year with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12 € gross per hour.
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to work for FSC, in this position and why think you are suitable candidate.
- Submit your CV in English.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself, including as a picture on your CV