- To support in the organization, follow-up and minutes taking of meetings and webinars.
- To support of communication (edition of technical documents, graphics and presentations) and maintenance of the website.
- To assist in the development of ToR, contracts and processing invoices.
- To support of research on technical topics related to forest management.
- Communication with standard developers in various countries and compilation and analysis of information on the progress of standard development.
- To save and track information in databases.
- You are studying Forestry, Ecology, Environmental Sciences, International Development in Germany.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish or any other languages is a plus.
- You have good command on MS office especially MS Excel and Outlook.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You are well organized and follow assignments through to the end.
- You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn offices.
- You are committed to FSC’s mission and values.
Terms and Conditions
- Start Date: 01 March 2020.
- Working Hours: 20 hours per week.
- Duration of contract: one year with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12 € gross per hour.
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to work for FSC, in this position and why think you are suitable candidate.
- Submit your CV in English.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself, including as a picture on your CV