As a member of our Digital Communications team, you will be supporting us with the website maintenance, newsletter creation, analytics and reporting. Besides this, you will also contribute to specific website relaunch projects.
- You are ideally studying Media Science, Communications, Informatics or similar.
- You are currently enrolled at a university in the Bonn area and eligible to work in Germany.
- You have experience or a good understanding of website content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, Typo3).
- You have experience or a good understanding of digital communications tools (MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Google Analytics, SEO tools, reporting tools).
- You have command on MS Office especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You are committed to FSC mission and values.
Terms and Conditions
- Start Date: 01 April 2020
- Working Hours: 20 hours per week.
- Duration of contract: one year with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12 € gross per hour.
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to work for FSC, in this position and why think you are suitable candidate.
- Submit your CV in English.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself, including as a picture on your CV.