Terms of Reference for the FSC Regional Membership Coordinators
FSC is seeking candidates for the role of ‘FSC Regional Membership Coordinators’ to support us in the preparation process for the upcoming General Assembly. This includes keeping members informed, supporting/facilitating the motions development and discussion process and galvanizing cross-chamber dialogue.
If you are interested in coordinating our members in North America, Latin America, Europe & CIS, Asia Pacific or Africa, please apply by sending us the following details:
- Motivation letter, incl. your specific qualification and experience for the role
- CV, incl. 2 references in the FSC environment
- An expected daily rate for your work in USD based on the assumption of a consulting contract between 30 and 60 days within the time frame of October 2019 to October 2020
- Send your application to Guille Garza: email@example.com
* If any of these elements are missing, we will have to disqualify you from the further process.