You are the hub of administration and support of the centralized Legal Department with all its business affairs and clients of the FSC Group under direct supervision of the Head of Legal.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- To carry out general administrative tasks for example:
- Responding to incoming requests and managing mail.
- Co-ordinating and organizing meetings and travel.
- Managing, organizing and filing of documents.
- Maintaining databases for example for contracts.
- Processing invoices and payments.
- To manage deadlines, for example, verification, tracking and monitoring of deadlines and expiry checks.
- To proofread contracts and other legal documents (in English and German).
- To ensure the proper translation of documents (in English and German).
- To prepare presentations and other overview documents.
- To communicate and correspond with internal and external clients and to prepare related writs for example cease and desist letters and apostille.
- Reports to the head of Legal department but cooperates with the full legal team.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Successful education or training as an Assistant, Secretary, Paralegal, Multilingual Secretary, Office Manager or similar (in Germany commonly: “Rechtsanwaltsfachangestellte(r)”, “geprüfte(r) Rechtsfachwirt/in”, “Diplom-Jurist (FH)”, “Fremdsprachensekretär/in”, “Bürokauffrau/-kaufmann” oder vergleichbar).
- At least 2 years of professional experience in working in an administrative position, preferably in an international law firm or in the legal or tax department of an organization.
- Experience in dealing with authorities, courts and law firms is desirable.
- Fluency in German and English (spoken and written).
- Spanish and/or French is a big advantage too, but no requirement.
- Good time management skills: ability to perform well while handling simultaneously a number of functions.
- Service-oriented attitude to work.
- Proven ability to plan and organize work, as well as a strong sense for diligence and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, able to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships.
- Good skills in the use of the standard software packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with contract databases or in General knowledge management platforms is an asset.
- Experience and knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365/ Dynamics 365 is a big plus.
- Ability to work well as a member of a multi-cultural, inter-disciplinary, multi-lingual, global team.
Terms and Conditions
- Starting Date: As soon as possible.
- Working Hours: Full-time - 40 hours per week.
- Type and duration of contractual arrangement: 2-year-contract with a possibility for extension.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to work for FSC, in this position and why think you are suitable candidate.
- Submit your CV.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself.