As Key Account Manager you will contribute to the development and implementation of the key account management strategy and action plan for Latin America in close collaboration with FSC International and FSC Network Partners and will actively engage with corporations as well as NGO partners.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To support the implementation of key account management and brand positioning.
- To develop a portfolio of regional key accounts in Latin America and to implement action plans together with network partners.
- To build alliances with stakeholders to help them to maximize the use of the FSC label and the certification and to collaborate in the creation and implementation of their B2B and B2C campaigns promoting FSC.
- To develop a portfolio of corporate and institutional funders in the region and identify key areas of engagement with the corporate sector.
- To support supply chain approaches for market development at regional level.
- To support FSC in managing specifically cases of misuse and unauthorized use of FSC trademarks.
- To provide technical support for the implementation of commercial tools (Marketing toolkit).
- To exchange information, printed documents, guides, factsheets, audio-visual and virtual media to allow FSC promotion and positioning in the countries.
- To coordinate new strategies and campaigns with FSC headquarters in Bonn International and support network partners in the region in the implementation thereof.
- To monitor market-driven projects within the network partners.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business or Marketing).
- Several years of professional experience in Marketing, Key Account Management or Market Development. Skilled and experienced in engaging and communicating with business clients in Latin America.
- Proven skills in relationship management in the private sectors.
- Experience in corporate social responsibility, sustainability standards or the forest products industry is a plus.
- Solution- and service-oriented attitude to work.
- Native Spanish and fluency in English (spoken and written). Portuguese would be a plus.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- High level skills in the use of standard software packages (MS Office), CRM (Customer Relations Management) systems (e.g. Salesforce).
- Ability to resolve disputes, facilitate interactive discussions as well as establish and maintain positive interpersonal relations.
- Experience in working in a multicultural, multilingual, global team in, or with, an NGO or Non-Profit Organization.
- Demonstrated cultural awareness and sensitivity to the diversity of values, views and approaches to issues relevant to the FSC program by stakeholders around the world.
- Commitment to FSC’s mission and values.
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Lima, Peru.
- Type and duration of contractual arrangement: Service and License Agreement for Consultants - 2 year (extension possible).
- Working Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week.
- Starting Date: October 2019 or as soon as possible.
- Travel: Sporadic travel is required.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to work for FSC, in this position and why think you are suitable candidate.
- Submit your CV.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself.