The Officer (Human Resources) contributes to the effective and efficient operation and management of the Human Resources Department and the further development of HR services, policies and procedures.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To coordinate, implement and improve recruitment processes for FSC International and Regional Offices, concerning, for example, planning, job openings, long and shortlisting, interviews, logistics, liaising with external service providers.
- To contribute to administration and day-to-day operations (database, personnel files, employment contracts, payroll).
- Projects: To contribute to the implementation of HR projects. (e.g. HR Strategy).
- To contribute to the implementation of Joiner, Mover and Leaver processes, for example, for example, visa formalities, work permits, relocation, transfers and offboarding.
- To serve as a contact person and information provider (enquires, concerns, worries etc.) for all staff.
- Additional Tasks as agreed with the Head of Human Resources and Facility Management.
- Education and Training:
- Successfully completed apprenticeship, training, bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of German labour law.
- Working Experience, Style and Skills:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in HR management, ideally in an international environment.
- Good time management skills: Ability to perform well while handling simultaneously a number of tasks and responsibilities.
- Solution and service oriented attitude to work.
- A strong sense for diligence and accuracy.
- Enjoyment of communicating with people.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Fluency in German (spoken and written).
- Computer skills:
- Good skills in the use of standard software packages (MS Office).
- Experience with Content Management Systems is a plus.
- Communication Skills:
- Exemplary verbal and written communications skills that contribute to cohesive team efforts and decision making.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relations.
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Bonn, Germany
- Starting Date: 1st April 2020 or as soon as possible
- Working Hours: Full-time - 40 hours per week.
- Duration of contract: Parental Leave Replacement for 14 to 16 Months
How to Apply
- Please fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to work for FSC, in this position and why think you are suitable candidate.
- Submit your CV in English.
- Please indicate your gross salary expectation.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself, including as a picture on your CV