The objective of this newly-established role is to design and guide the strategy used to manage FSC’s revenue streams. You will establish world-class processes and harness a range of data sources to prepare and support strategic and operational decision-making for senior management. You will work with every part of FSC’s global operations, as well as external stakeholders and service providers. In addition, you will work closely with the Head of Finance to support and lead our global finance operations. You will be part of a team of five.
The tasks will be varied, and you will
- Oversee and ensuring proper invoicing processes across the organization.
- Analyze certificate holders’ pricing and fee structures.
- Develop recommendations for pricing structures for all of FSC’s revenue streams.
- Monitor global revenue structures and trends in light of legal and tax requirements.
- Support membership analysis, pricing and invoicing.
- Act as a deputy for the Head of Finance.
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Chartered accountant or CPA or equivalent, current or in process, desired. FSC is willing to support a candidate who has not yet completed certification in pursuing this qualification.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally in an auditing firm or similar setting.
- Strong analytical skills and affinity for working in a data-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly experience in an international context.
- Ability to represent FSC through exemplary personal and professional attitude and conduct.
- Service orientation, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
- Some additional background in consulting would be advantageous.
- Experience in a commercial setting, including knowledge of pricing drivers and revenue strategies, would also be advantageous.
- Excellent written and spoken English is required.
- Fluency in Spanish is highly desirable; knowledge of German is a plus.
- Commitment to FSC’s mission and values.
- Demonstrated cultural awareness and sensitivity to the diversity of values, views and approaches to issues relevant to the FSC system by stakeholders around the world.
What we offer
FSC offers an attractive salary and benefits, including flexibility in terms of working hours. The position will be full time (40 hours per week – potentially negotiable) and is located in Bonn, Germany. In addition to its world-class museums, thriving cultural institutions, and easy access to the outdoors, Bonn is a family-friendly city with good schools and a solid support structure. To the right candidate, this position offers a unique opportunity to gain high-level experience managing the financial structure of a complex, mission-driven organization, and to grow professionally in an exciting international environment.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to work for FSC, in this position and why think you are suitable candidate.
- Submit your CV.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself.