Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the Executive and Project Assistant provides administrative, logistical, managerial and other support to the COO in terms of day to day operations, planning and project management.
- To operationally manage the email, calendar, meetings etc. of the COO.
- To plan and follow up on key organizational initiatives, projects, and action items.
- To carry out external research on vendors & services and internal research on a variety of topics.
- To organize and take minutes of meetings and phone conferences, for example, of the Senior Management Team.
- To support the management and optimization of various Finance, Procurement & HR related processes.
- To collaborate with & act as backup for the Executive Assistant of Managing Director of FSC and the Facility Management Assistant.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Successful completion of relevant professional office management training and several years of professional experience in office management & executive support.
- A bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in Management, public administration or related field with more than 1 year of relevant experience in a corporate environment.
- Strong writing skills and numbers skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Good time management skills: ability to perform well while handling simultaneously several functions.
- Service oriented and proactive attitude to work.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written); fluency in Spanish and German is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good skills in the use of Standard software packages (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint), ideally experience with online tools (e.g. meeting organization).
- Reliable and loyal team player.
- Demonstrated commitment to the values and mission of FSC.
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
- Working Hours: Full-time - 40 hours per week.
- Duration of Employment: The position is for a parental leave substitution, therefore limited for 12 to 14 months.
- Starting Date: 01 October 2019 or as soon as possible.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to work for FSC, in this position and why think you are suitable candidate.
- Submit your CV.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself.