On our journey to become fully digitally data-driven, we formed a new programme, which by concentrating on Data Analytics, Evaluation and Learning (DAEL) would help us meet the future demands for increasing our focus on outcomes that inform the transformation, improvements, and shaping of FSC.
For this new programme we are currently looking for an engaged Data Application Architect (m/f/d), who is passionate about technology and innovation and will help us help transforming FSC in the fully interoperable and digitally capable organisation offering innovative solutions to existing problems and support the programme in building databases, interface building and programming.
- To develop, manage and upgrade the Database management systems used to capture, store and analyze data.
- To develop applications for different projects and review existing code and applications.
- To develop user-interfaces (including web-interface) for gathering various types of data collected by FSC.
- To analyze user requirements and, design functional specifications for client/server databases and applications.
- To set-up, maintain and continuously develop the CI/CD infrastructure with Git repositories.
- To design and develop schema.
- To support building effective API integrations between different platforms and databases.
- To write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or appearance of related Web applications as necessary.
- To perform tests on new and existing applications and platforms to debug and fix errors while identifying areas for improvement.
- To assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- University or technical college degree in a relevant field, e.g. Computer Science, Information Technology and Information Systems or Information Science.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant professional experience (programming, system and/or software development).
- System analysis and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- A strong sense for diligence and accuracy.
- Service and solution-oriented attitude to work.
- Proactiveness and high level of engagement.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), fluency in Spanish (spoken and written) is a plus.
- Desired technical skills:
- Microsoft Office suite, Visio, MS Project, and Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Salesforce (desirable).
- Cloud Services: Amazon Web Serives, Azure.
- Mobile App Development.
- GIS and RS software are a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex topics to a non-professional audience.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relations.
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
- Type and duration of contract: 2 years with a possibility for extension.
- Working Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week.
- Starting Date: 01 February 2020 or as soon as possible.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to work for FSC, in this position and why think you are suitable candidate.
- Submit your CV in English.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself, including as a picture on your CV.