In this position you will contribute to the success of the Performance and Standards Unit by providing efficient administration of contracts and invoices, organizing meetings and communicating with stakeholders.
- Coordinate the handling of contracts for Working Group members, consultants and co-operating organizations.
- Administer financial processes, processing of invoices and expense claims, reviewing credit card statements.
- Organize logistics for meetings and online calls, book meeting venues and hotels, book tickets, organize catering and supporting equipment, assist in filling out expense claims.
- Coordinate and make travel arrangements for PSU staff, external staff, working group members, project partners and contracted parties.
- Edit and proofread documents.
- Support the review of budget reports and the updating of budget forecasts.
- To support the development and maintenance of a document management system and relevant administrative tools.
- Professional training in a commercial occupation, qualification in office management, or degree in a relevant field, for example, languages.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in administration and/or office management (e.g. companies, public sector or NGOs) ideally in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual, global environment.
- Experience in creating website content.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to perform well while handling simultaneously a number of administrative and supportive functions.
- Solution and service oriented attitude to work, as well as a strong sense for diligence and accuracy.
- Experience in simultaneous minute-taking of meetings is an asset: either handwriting to the flipchart or projecting desktop to the screen.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English (spoken and written), good command of Spanish and/or German is a plus.
- Good skills in the use of Adobe Acrobat/Reader, database management platforms and standard software packages (MS Office) especially Excel and Word.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relations.
- Demonstrated cultural awareness and sensitivity to the diversity of values, views and approaches to issues relevant to the FSC program by stakeholders around the world.
- Commitment to FSC’s mission and values and ability to represent FSC through his/her work with exemplary personal and professional authority and conduct.
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
- Starting Date: 01 April 2020 or as soon as possible.
- Working Hours: Full-time - 40 hours per week.
- Duration of contract: The position is limited for 2 years with the possibility for extension.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to work for FSC, in this position and why think you are suitable candidate.
- Submit your CV in English.
- Please indicate your gross salary expectation.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself, including as a picture on your CV