To support and contribute to the effective and consistent engagement with FSC’s members and stakeholders, by providing efficient administrative and organizational support to the Engagement team.
- To assist in the preparation and organization of meetings, organized in the unit.
- To plan and organize Solutions Forums, members meetings and other meetings with stakeholders (in-house, online or on any external location) including all related administration, travel arrangements and logistical support.
- To provider administrative support for the processing and development of contracts.
- To collect and summarize information on the topics that are covered by the meetings, including by reviewing and editing relevant documents.
- To assist and support sponsoring for the events and work of the unit.
- To provide administrative support and project management to/of projects including financial administrative support.
- To update the activity plan of the unit and the related documentation and to ensure, that colleagues and stakeholders access the relevant information.
- Additional Tasks as assigned by formal supervisor and project work as assigned for special organizational needs.
- Education and Training
- Administrative education / training, e.g. from business school.
- Training in Communications and/or Environmental or Social matters is an asset.
- Working Experience, Style and Skills
- At least 3 years of professional experience in working for an international organisation in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Experience in providing financial, administrative and office support.
- Experience in writing, reviewing, revising and/or editing documents, ensuring they are user-friendly and easy to find in a storage.
- Pro-active approach towards solving problems as they occur.
- Good time management skills: ability to perform well while handling simultaneously a number of administrative and support functions.
- Service and detail orientation, as well as a strong sense for diligence and accuracy.
- Solution oriented attitude to work.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Fluency in Spanish (spoken and written).
- Fluency in French is an asset.
- Computer Skills – good skills in the use of/experience with
- Standard software packages (MS Office).
- Database management platforms.
- Web and CRM (Customer Relations Management) systems (for example salesforce).
- Content Management Systems is a plus.
- Communication Skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Active-listening skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relations.
- Ability to represent FSC through their work with exemplary personal and professional attitude and conduct.
- Demonstrated cultural awareness and sensitivity to the diversity of values, views and approaches to issues relevant to the FSC program by stakeholders around the world.
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
- Starting Date: 01 April 2020 or as soon as possible.
- Working Hours: Full-time - 40 hours per week.
- Duration of contract: The position is limited for 2 years with the possibility for extension.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to work for FSC, in this position and why think you are suitable candidate.
- Submit your CV in English.
- Please indicate your gross salary expectation.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself, including as a picture on your CV.