Revision of FSC Guidelines for the Implementation of the Right to Free, Prior and Informed Consent (FPIC)
To offer guidance to forest operations that are FSC certified on how to ensure conformity with Principles 3 and 4 of the FSC Principles and Criteria, with a special focus on the following target groups: Indigenous, traditional and local communities, and covering both auditors and standard development groups.
The project aims to deliver on Success Criteria 1.4.1, 2.1.4, and 2.3.3.
- Mr. Nicholas Mujah Ason; Social South; email@example.com
- Ms. Lisbet Christoffersen Environmental North firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Larry Joseph Social North email@example.com
- Mr. Mauricio Leiva Economic South Mauricio.Leiva@arauco.cl
- Mr. Chris McDonell Economic North Chris.Mcdonell@rayonieram.com
- Ms. Maria Trujillo Environmental South firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Isabel Garcia Drigo (Certification Body representative); email@example.com
Read news item