Policy for the Association of Organizations with FSC (PfA)
To protect the FSC brand from reputational risk resulting from organizations associated with FSC being involved in activities that contradict the core values of FSC.
To equip FSC with a safeguard against organizations accountable for unacceptable activities.
This Technical Working Group will build on the previous work done from the Working Group in 2014-2017 found here.
Related ongoing processes:
- Development of FSC Policy on Conversion
- Development of Mechanism for the Operationalization of the FSC Policy on Conversion
- Incorporating the FSC Core Labour Requirements into the CoC standard
- Revision of the FSC Guidelines for the Implementation of the Right to Free, Prior and Informed Consent (FPIC)
- Processing Policy for Association Complaints in the FSC System